Friday, March 13, 2009

JESUS MUSIC!!!

Hello again everybody! I just want to let y'all know that I have a Youtube channel as well. It is also under the screen-name "1Sheprd4God," and though as of yet there are no videos posted by me, I used it to make a great Jesus music playlist. It is a constantly ongoing project. Whenever I hear a good Christian song, be it pleasant, life-changing, a modern worship song or a remake of an old hymn, I add it to the list. Here is the URL for my "JESUS MUSIC!!!" playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F775409D0100E271

These are mostly songs i've heard at LEAP(youth service), church, mission trip, or Rock the Sound concerts. I also have a list below of the songs on it so far:

1. You Never Let Go - Matt Redman
2. O Praise Him - David Crowder Band
3. Forever - Chris Tomlin
4. God of Wonders - Third Day
5. You Are - Mark Roach
6. Trading My Sorrows - Darrell Evans
7. Here is Our King - David Crowder Band
8. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin
9. Here I am to Worship - Tim Hughes
10. Give Us Clean Hands - Chris Tomlin
11. Hungry (Falling on my Knees) - Kathryn Scott
12. Glory of it All - David Crowder Band
13. Mighty to Save - Hillsong United
14. Better is One Day - Kutless
15. Enough - Chris Tomlin
16. Undignified - David Crowder Band
17. The Wonderful Cross - Matt Redman and Chris Tomlin
18. Only You - David Crowder Band
19. Remedy - David Crowder Band
20. Nothing But the Blood - Matt Redman
21. Never Let Go - David Crowder Band
22. Jesus Loves You - Stellar Kart
23. Hold On - Stellar Kart
24. Letters - Stellar Kart
25. A Love Song - Stellar Kart
26. Pray - Stellar Kart
27. Me and Jesus - Stellar Kart
28. Shine Like the Stars - Stellar Kart
29. Innocent - Stellar Kart
30. Wonderful Maker - Chris Tomlin
31. What If His People Prayed? - Casting Crowns
32. East to West - Casting Crowns
33. Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns
34. Lifesong - Casting Crowns
35. Who am I - Casting Crowns
36. Set Me Free - Casting Crowns
37. Prayer For a Friend - Casting Crowns
38. Here I go Again - Casting Crowns
39. Praise You in the Storm - Casting Crowns
40. Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns
41. Awesome God - Hillsong United
42. Falling to My Knees - Starfield
43. How Deep the Father's Love for Us - Stuart Townsend
44. Does Anybody Hear Her? - Casting Crowns
45. Draw Me Close - Kutless
46. Hands and Feet - Audio Adrenaline
47. Pierced - Audio Adrenaline
48. Tremble - Audio Adrenaline
49. In You Presence - Jeremy Camp
50. In Me - Casting Crowns
51. Life of Praise - Casting Crowns
52. Your Love is Extravagant - Casting Crowns
53. Here With Me - MercyMe
54. Bring the Rain - MercyMe
55. In Wonder - Newsboys
56. I am Free - Newsboys
57. In Christ Alone - Newsboys
58. It is You - Newsboys
59. I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
60. Unchanging - Chris Tomlin
61. Friend of God
62. Run - Kutless
63. Vow - Kutless
64. Complete - Kutless
65. I do not Belong - Kutless
66. The Altar and the Door - Casting Crowns

Yeah, it's pretty long lol. I love listening to these songs and singing them for His glory. It is a pretty awesome experience to just lift your hands to Him (yes, it can be done outside of church lol). I frequently take a few minutes of quiet time to worship Him on my own, and I believe it's a good practice. If you have any recommendations for additions to the list, you can email me at frecklesz91@aim.com.

Come, let us exalt the Lord together. -Psalm 34:3

God bless!


-Johni

No comments:

Post a Comment